How to crack that interview


Best post I have ever read from a blog named My World From My Specs.

How to crack that interview

The best advice given to me by one of my friend was that anything can be achieved with practise and preparation. It was the moment when I wasn't selected in an interview and was feeling very low. The future seemed to be dark and success in an interview seems impossible. The steps I took to come out of that dark phase and become more powerful and successful in life are described below

Preparation
Preparation is the key
Preparation is key


I took the challenge very seriously. I searched on internet what a company, which I am targeting, expects from an employee of my experience and what skills are required. Then I made list of all the topics that I had to study. The list was quiet big but I tackled one topic at a time. I found the material and also the most probable questions related to that topic which is asked in the interview. Once I was done with all the topics, I had a master list of interview questions that could be asked. I studied the material and all the questions again and again till I felt that I was technically ready for the interview.


Read complete strategy Click here




1 comment:

  1. hi guys i have also prepared for this exams .I learned all the aptitude and logical reasoning skills from here
    http://www.kidsfront.com/competitive-exams.html

    ReplyDelete